GATH Gedi Helmet:
GATH GEDI Water Sports Helmet combines higher levels of impact protection with close fitting comfort and low drag performance. The Gath Gedi is fully convertible with removable ear protectors, visors and peaks and can be customised for a perfect fit to any head shape with Gath’s unique Comfort Strip Fitting System.
GATH GEDI is chosen for PWC (power water craft), Jet Ski, Helicopter and Land Sea Rescue and many Professional activities requiring the best equipment available. It ships with removable ear protectors, spare comfort strips, chinstrap, anti rash sleeve and storage bag.
Reflective tape and specific industry reflective decals are available on request. Enquiries welcome for further customization to suit specific requirements.
The sizing chart provided is a guide only, as head shapes vary.
Please note that measurements should be taken around the head – mid forehead, just above the ears.
The latest hydro dynamic Gath Convertibles adapt easily to give a choice of performance benefits.
- Mini Skull Cap: slip off ear pockets, allows maximum hearing, balance, cooling, freedom of movement.
- Full head Cover: slip on ear pockets (55 grams set), provide maximum coverage, stability, ear protection, warmth & adjustable audio vents.
- Detachable Shatter Proof Visors: UV eye protection (Rated UPF 50+ Excellent Protection Category), glare reduction, increased facial impact protection, eye object penetration resistance.
Gath helmets are made from quality materials to strict specifications and are built to last and are backed by a 3-year warranty.
All materials are strong, durable, rust proof and will withstand harsh climate conditions and temperature extremes.
- Shell – Long lasting, UV stable, high impact resistant plastic.
- Visors – Top quality UV stable, shatter proof plastic.
- Peaks – UV stable, shatter proof, flexible, durable plastic.
- Liner – Multi impact, non-water absorbent foam.
- Headband – 10mm thick Multi impact, non-water absorbent foam.
- Comfort Strips – Multi impact, non-water absorbent foam.
- Fittings – All Gath helmet custom built screws and rivets are made from strong non-corrosive, salt water resistant materials.
- Retention system：made using non-stretch standards approved webbing, standards approved quick release buckles for a secure retention and are fitted with a nylon coated non-water absorbent foam for added comfort.
Fits All Sizes
The superior flexible design increases the level of comfort for all head and face shapes. Six sizes; S, M, L, XL, XXL and XXXL with an innovative comfort fit system that allows personal customisation for a secure fit for ALL head sizes from Small to XXX-Large.
With or without ear pockets Gath lightweight Convertibles deliver a good level of protection and the comfort to forget you’re wearing a helmet.
Safety & Performance
Gath is unequalled in and on the water for design balance between safety and performance with high-quality head protection from sun, wind, water and impact injury.
- Versatility to adapt to all requirements and conditions.
- Popular features of the original Gath’s plus radical new styling.
- Low drag, good water immersion & neutral buoyancy, which minimize the risk of neck and spine injury for water impact.
- Sleek new shell profiles shaped for freedom of movement and maximum peripheral vision.
- Moulded non-absorbent closed-cell soft foam liners contoured for comfort and rapid water drainage.
- Quick drying, even after extensive use in the water.
- Non-corrosive components and adhesives for long lasting durability in the harshest marine conditions
Gath Gedi Helmet Sizes:
|HELMET SIZE||COMFORT STRIP FITTED||SPARE COMFORT STRIP||FITS HEAD SIZE|
540 – 555 mm
560 – 575 mm
580 – 590 mm
595 – 610 mm
610 – 620 mm
620 – 630 mm
This sizing chart is a guide only, as head shapes vary. Measurements should be taken around the head – mid forehead, just above the ears.
*Gath Gedi Helmet comes without the Visor or Peak. There is an additional charge of £20 for the Visor or Peak if you wish to order one.