Peter Lynn Viper:
You got your buggy skills sorted? Now it is time to get some speed! peter Lynn viper is the perfect kite for the buggy rider who want to get more speed without much hassle. The smooth and easy flying characteristics together with good upwind performance make that the rider never feels out of control while riding at top speed. All this with rock solid construction and high level finishing make the Peter Lynn Viper what it is: the perfectg kite for high speed cruising.
Peter Lynn Viper Features:
- Medium aspect ratio for easy handling and predictable flying behaviour.
- Specially designed profile for good upwind performance and low side pull in the buggy
- Crossvented profiles to ensure the complete kite to easily fill with air improving stability and (re)launch
- Stitched bridles with a Dyneema core reducing drag and minimizing the chance of bridles getting tangled.
- Rock solid construction combined with specifically chosen materials for top skin, lower skin and profiles to ensure maximum durability.
- Velcro bridle loop to minimize the chance of bridles getting tangled when packing the kite.
- Velcro outlets in the wingtips to remove any sand from the kite with ease.
Peter Lynn Viper Package:
- Viper kite
- Viper Bag
- 4-line handles
- Dyneema flying line set
- Peter Lynn 4-line bridled foil kite manual
Free Taster Session when you purchase this kite online from eXtreme Kite Shop
We will give you a free 30 mins introduction to powerkiting lesson for FREE when you buy this kite online from us. All you need to do is to email us your order number and the date you would like to have your taster session and we will book you on the next available session. You can find more about our Power Kite Taster Session here.
Are you new to the sport?
If you are new to the sport and you think 30 mins is not enough for you, why don't you have a look at our half day and full day Power Kite Lessons here.
Get into world of powerkiting with one of our Power Kite Lessons.We offer kite courses for all level kiters as well as complete beginners. No previous experience is required.