Peter Lynn Twister Kite:
The Peter Lynn Twister is the undisputed airtime champion in the fixed bridle arena and has been putting smiles on the faces of adrenaline junkies all over the world for almost a decade. Its renowned jumping ability combined with its direct controls offer any ambitious pilot a great airtime machine with more than enough power to lift your powerkiting to new levels. It features a mid to high aspect ratio which makes it fast and powerful while its performance profiles ensure maximum control and performance.
- 4-line fixed bridle kite with handles or control bar.
- Impressive power for good lift & jumps
- Smooth and predictable power delivery
- Amazing stability & upwind performance
- Direct control & quick turning
- Large wind range per size
- No need to ever adjust the bridle
- Bombproof construction for extra durability
- Comprehensive range of accessories included
The Twister has quite a big wind range. It flies easy in light winds so getting tuned in to the kites behaviour can be done safely and with confidence. Once you got the basics down, you can turn up the power by flying it in higher winds, where its awesome potential will truly start to shine. Besides being the ultimate 4-line foil for kite jumping, the Twister will also provide you with plenty of power to get going in a buggy or on a board.
The Twister delivers a lot of power and is renowned for its jumping potential. With this latest model, we tuned up the performance without compromising its accessible character. The Twister flies easier than its predecessors but at the same time delivers more bang than any other kite in its league. In fact, the Twister is a whole league of its own.
The Peter Lynn Twister is hands down the best option to get into some serious kite jumping. As kite jumping is an extreme sport, the Twister was designed to be as stable and reliable as possible. The Twister’s innovative design retains the awesome flight characteristics the series is famous for, while at the same time minimizing the chance of luffing or collapsing.
Smooth and predictable power delivery
The Twisters refined design ensures that the kite delivers its power in a controllable way, there are no sudden increases in power when you fly the kite through the wind window. The well thought through profiles make the kite incredibly clean and aerodynamic in flight. The minimized bridle pattern reduces drag to the bare minimum, resulting in a very efficient and predictable wing.
Peter Lynn Twister Package:
The Twister is delivered as a complete package, containing:
- Twister kite
- Twister bag
- 4-line handles or 4-line control bar
- Colour coded, durable Dyneema® flying lines with stitched sleeves
- Safety system
- Ground stake
- 4-line bridled foil manual
The Twister is available in the sizes: 3.0m2, 4.0m2, 5.5m2 & 7.5m2.
Line length & strength:
- Twister 3.0m2 20m 200/100Kg
- Twister 4.0m2 20m 200/100Kg
- Twister 5.5m2 20m 200/100Kg
- Twister 7.5m2 20m 200/100Kg
Each size kite has a specific colour combination:
- Twister 3.0m2 – charcoal – green
- Twister 4.0m2 – charcoal – orange
- Twister 5.5m2 – charcoal – aqua
- Twister 7.5m2 – charcoal – green