Peter Lynn Folding+ Buggy: Available in September 2008
The new Peter Lynn folding buggy is now designed around the Competiton XR, so it's a lot stronger. It also is much bigger with the axel width now 120cm instead od 90cm and the length almost 50% longer. The side frames are much higher making the riding position much more comfy.
The Folding Buggy is a buggy that can easily be folded down without the use of tools in about 25 seconds. By simply undoing the seat, the buggy can be folded down to easily fit in the back of your car or van. The smart construction of this buggy makes it as stiff as his non-foldable brother the XR+. The side frames are much higher making the riding position much more comfortable. The buggy is still very comfortable to ride and also very good for tricks.
Peter Lynn Folding+ Buggy Specification:
- All-round fun buggy ideal for cruising
- Balanced centre weight giving it that solid feel
- Larger front fork for making extra wide wheels fit
- Luxury seat with side frame padding.
- Fork (incl. 10mm bolt & nut and 12mm bolt, nut & spacers)
- Sideframe (set of left and right, incl. 2x 10mm bolts & nuts)
- Wheel Diameter (cm): 40.8 (incl. 2x 20mm rear bolts)
- Foam (2x) and sideframe covers (2x, incl. 4x tie-wrap)
- Axle Length (cm): 100
Peter Lynn Folding+ Buggy is supplied with:
- Set of tools to assemble and disassemble your buggy
- Instruction manual
- Stickers (different for each buggy)